Are you a Therapist in the Behavioral Health Industry?
If so, we are harvesting new talent as we are currently expanding our behavioral health services and recruiting both licensed and licensure candidate positions, for flexible and contracted positions throughout
Join our Team!
We currently have contract and flexible therapist positions open in our Outpatient program. Be an integral part of a community behavioral health team and help change the lives of others! We are passionate to serve our communities and those individuals who live beside us in our beautiful state. We strive to give excellence in all we do and appreciate those that partner with us on an organizational level and those that invite us to be with them on their personal behavioral health journey.
Who We Are!
Many Rivers Whole Health is a non-profit organization that impacts the lives of children, youth, and families since 1972 in 13 central Montana counties. We serve proudly alongside individuals, youth, and families to foster their ability to thrive and flourish.
What We Do!
- Provide compassionate care to those who are struggling with behavioral health challenges.
- Specialize in clinical programs that extend quality clinical care and life skills training.
- Expert behavioral health continuum allowing us to come alongside a struggling individual and ensure they receive wholistic personalized care to strive toward their potential.
- We proudly serve individuals from all walks of life.
- We go beyond traditional mental health to a full expanse of behavioral health services.
Why Join the Center?
- Remote or Office settings Available
- Flexible Hours! (5 – 40 per week)
- Student Loan Repayment Options*
- Quality Clinical Supervision
- Opportunity to Serve
“Partnering to Improve Lives”
*Student Loan Repayment Options may be applicable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
To apply for this job please visit manyriverswholehealth.org.