Substance Use & Addiction Recovery
Map your road to resilient recovery
Confronting substance use and addiction’s impact on the community starts by understanding the hold it has on the human condition. There are no short-cuts or simple solutions for recovery, so Many Rivers Whole Health offers a specialized treatment program for those with co-occurring addiction and mental health disorders.
Our team includes Substance Abuse Treatment Providers who specialize in Medication-Assisted Treatment and Licensed Addiction Counselors who are skilled and experienced professionals who accomplish this through care coordination and one-on-one therapy (including cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness techniques, and motivational interviewing), group therapy, and recreational activity groups.
Whether you’ve been facing your addiction for years or are just starting to wonder about your habits, we’re ready to assist. Working across traditional disciplines, bringing tradition and innovation together, we can help you confront your addiction, set recovery goals, and connect with the right program. Your best life is waiting to be lived — and we can help you find it.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Substance Use Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sugar Addiction
- Tobacco Cessation
- Forensic services (including court advocacy, probation/parole, drug court)
- Video Gaming (electronic addiction)
- Prime for Life (DUI/MDD/UDD class)
- Minor in Possession (MIP)
- Referral to Inpatient Treatment
- Groups offered:
- AA Group,
- Relapse Prevention Group
- Mindfulness Group
- Level One Outpatient Group
- Random UA’s and Breathalyzers
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
The use of Medication-Assisted Treatment in treating Substance Use Disorders can support you in:
- Preventing relapse
- Blocking the euphoric reaction of substances
- Alleviating withdrawal symptoms
- Reducing cravings
- Helping facilitate behavioral therapy
- Allow you to focus on your recovery process
Peer support services
clients waiting to attend higher levels of care will be seen by peer support to provide motivation and support during the application period.
Level 1 – Outpatient
included in all our outpatient groups.
- Provided twice per week
- Maximum 16 people in each group
- Clients also complete one individual session with a counselor per week
Level 2.1 – Intensive Outpatient
- For clients with sufficient severity of their illness to need American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) 2.1 level of care
Level 3.1 – recovery homes
- Available for clients motivated towards recovery and who qualify for ASAM 3.1 level of care
- Cognitive principles and recovery, culturally sensitive treatment, and relapse prevention
- Resident technicians facilitate job placement and training for life skills needs
Take Your Life Back
Many Rivers Whole Health’s Addiction Program has been created to provide a safe place for clients to overcome addictions and find the skills to take their life back.
Karlee Hamilton, DNP, PMHNP-BC, APRN
Specializing in Psych/Mental health and treatment of Substance Use Disorders
915 1st Avenue South
Great Falls, MT 59401